How to ensure your newly purchased and installed plants survive and thrive!
February 15, 2017
10:00 am - 3:00 pm
Location: Northeast Nursery Contractor Center, 8 Dearborn Rd. Peabody, MA
Instructor: Tom Brady, the Tree Warden for the Town of Brookline, MA
Fee: $20 (Lunch will be provided)
Snow Date: February 27, 2017
What's in it for you:
- Learn which plants to choose for best results at different locations.
- Discover professional methods of recognizing healthy plants at Northeast Nursery. What's good! What's bad!
- Why do some plants look stressed after planting? What to do about it.
- How to keep plants that are installed at the site looking their very best.
- Best practices for successful plantings: how deep to dig, soil-enrichment, watering, etc.